Visiting Sankt Augustin
Guests are sure to enjoy the forests, castle and cycling in Sankt Augustin. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Bonn (QBB-Bonn Bus Station), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sankt Augustin
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Old City Hall Bonn, Old Bundestag, and Sterntor
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Great St. Martin Church, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum and Alter Markt
- Also popular for its forests, cycling and rivers
Getting around Sankt Augustin
With so many convenient transport choices, getting around Sankt Augustin is simple. Take advantage of metro transit at Sankt Augustin Kloster U-Bahn, Sankt Augustin Markt U-Bahn or Sankt Augustin Ort U-Bahn. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Sankt Augustin Menden Station.
Dressing for Sankt Augustin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Sankt Augustin gets about 626 millimetres of rain per year