Search Hotels in Sanford, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sanford has to offer including the entertainment choices, festivals and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres, temples and football games.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Sanford
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanford
Favourite places to visit in the city include San-Lee Park, Tobacco Road Golf Club and Quail Ridge Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Siler City Town Hall and Carolina Trace Country Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sanford. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sanford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Sanford - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Siler City - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Fort Bragg, located 26.1 mi (42 km) from the heart of the city, and Kenan Stadium, which is 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away.
Dressing for Sanford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Sanford gets about 1174 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sanford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sanford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sanford?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Sanford?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sanford?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Sanford?
Sanford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sanford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sanford Airports
- Accommodation near Sanford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sanford
- Choose Your Sanford Hotel Style
- Search Sanford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sanford
- Hotels Near Sanford, North Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends