- Sandwich Boardwalk
- 11 min walk
- Cape Cod Canal Visitor Center
- 17 min walk
- Sandwich Mini Golf
- 5 min drive
- Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Sandwich, this condo is on the waterfront. Sandwich Glass Museum and Thornton W. Burgess Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Thomas Dexter's Grist Mill and Hoxie House. Cape Codder Water Park and Sandwich Mini Golf are also worth visiting.Visit our Sandwich travel guide
- Sandwich Boardwalk - 11 min walk
- Cape Cod Canal Visitor Center - 17 min walk
- Sandwich Glass Museum - 4 min drive
- Sandwich Town Hall - 4 min drive
- Sandwich Mini Golf - 5 min drive
- Bourne Buzzards Bay Station - 17 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
3 White Cap Path - Sd202
Sand Dollar Realty
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- 3 White Cap Path - Sd202 Condo
- 3 White Cap Path - Sd202 Sandwich
- 3 White Cap Path - Sd202 Condo Sandwich