Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sandgate has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sandgate
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Suncorp Stadium or The Gabba
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Roma Street Parkland, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Getting around Sandgate
Sandgate has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Brisbane Sandgate Station.
Dressing for Sandgate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sandgate is 1135 millimetres