Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Coomera, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its sporting events, spas, and bars.
- There are 2 Coomera hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 23 mi (37 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around the area
- Popular family attractions include Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Sea World
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Surfers Paradise Beach, Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area, and Doug Jennings Park are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Cavill Avenue, Marina Shopping Village, and Harbour Town
Staying in Coomera
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, averaging GBP 178.67 per night. A 4.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for the area
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 23°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- Average annual rainfall for the area is 32 millimetres