Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2019
Visiting San Roque
Visitors to San Roque are sure to enjoy the golf courses, marina and bars. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Rock of Gibraltar, Algeciras Harbour and Estepona Beach.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in San Roque
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Roque
Notable city landmarks like Antigua Casa Consistorial and Parish of Our Lady of the Incarnation might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Guadarranque Beach and Punta de la Chullera. Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while San Roque Club, Valderrama Golf Club and Almenara Golf Resort are favourite sights to visit.
In La Linea de la Concepcion, there are 88 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Club Marítimo de Sotogrande - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Almenara - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- NH Sotogrande - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see around the area include Rock of Gibraltar, located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre, and Algeciras Harbour, which is 10.3 mi/16.5 km away.
Getting around San Roque
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at San Roque-La Línea Station. San Roque might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for San Roque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- San Roque gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in San Roque?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Roque, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in San Roque?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to San Roque?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to San Roque?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in San Roque?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in San Roque?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in San Roque?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in San Roque?
What's the best golf hotel in San Roque?
What are some accommodation options with pools in San Roque?
San Roque Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Roque by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Roque Airports
- Accommodation near San Roque Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Roque
- Choose Your San Roque Hotel Style
- Search San Roque Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Roque
- Hotels Near San Roque, Andalusia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends