- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Museum of Costa Rican Art
- 6 min walk
- Sabana Park
- 16 min walk
- Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica)
- 20 min walk
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in San Jose, TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Multiplaza Mall Escazu and Plaza Real Cariari are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sabana Park and Morazan Park. Check out an event or a game at Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica), and consider making time for Ojo de Agua Spa Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Museum of Costa Rican Art - 6 min walk
- Sabana Park - 16 min walk
- Costa Rica National Stadium (Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica) - 20 min walk
- Central Park - 3 min drive
- Mercado Central - 4 min drive
- San Jose Contraloria Station - 11 min walk
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gastro Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- TRYP Wyndham San Jose Sabana Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham Sabana Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham San Jose Sabana
- TRYP Wyndham Sabana
- Tryp By Wyndham Jose Sabana
- TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana Hotel
- TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana San Jose
- TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff is good, breakfast buffet is best in San Jose but features are worn out. Carpeting in rooms are nasty, the beds are old and nasty it’s been neglected as if new owners have taken over or they just don’t care to maintain or upgrade. It’s gross and all the rooms feel dirty and worn out. Every room needs new hvac, new flooring, new drapes, new paint, new beds, it all needs to be gutted.