Get an overview of this hotelLuxury San Francisco hotel in Chinatown, walk to TransAmerica Pyramid
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Chinatown, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of TransAmerica Pyramid, Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Lombard Street and Coit Tower are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a fitness centre, a steam room and a 24-hour business centre are on-site.
All 336 properties feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and coffee makers. IPod docking stations and 24-hour room service are standard, as are Smart TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
In addition to a full-service spa, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco features a steam room and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/news stands and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 14
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Parallel 37 – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD125.00 per pet, per stay
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert