Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Nob Hill hotel with free bikes
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Union Square shops
Guests can indulge in high-end shops like Prada and Tiffany & Co at Union Square, 4 blocks away. Chinatown is 5 minutes on foot, and the American Conservatory Theater, winner of a Regional Theater Tony Award, is 6 blocks away. There is a cable car station steps across the street.
Free bike use
Aurea Café serves organic coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches, and guests can relax with a cocktail in the hotel lounge. Stanford Court offers free bike use around town, and there is an electric-vehicle charging station in the building. The fitness center is open 24 hours.
Premium bedding, free HBO
When it's time to relax after a day of exploring the city, there's free HBO and pay movies on the 37-inch flat-screen TV. Serta® Perfect Sleeper® beds come complete with comfy goose-down duvets, and many rooms have large windows with views over downtown San Francisco.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stanford Court San Francisco
Stanford Court San Francisco features 24-hour fitness facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, a porter/bellhop, and ATM/banking services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stanford Court San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 22.80 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 22.80 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Aurea - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 22.80 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22.80 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 22.80 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).