Book your room at San Francisco Marriott Union Square
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, RefrigeratorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Francisco hotel with restaurant, lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
San Francisco's Union Square is a block from this downtown hotel, which is within a mile of Moscone Center and Fisherman's Wharf.
Guests of this San Francisco Marriott can enjoy breakfast at the Restaurant, or enjoy specialties at bin480 restaurant and lounge. Stay connected with the hotel's free WiFi in public areas.
Guestrooms at San Francisco Marriott Union Square feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, TVs with cable, and bay windows, some with views of San Francisco.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Francisco Marriott Union Square is in downtown San Francisco, a block from Union Square and a half-mile from the Moscone Center.
The hotel features a lobby lounge and a restaurant serving California cuisine. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
The 1,000-square-foot fitness center provides cardio equipment with individual HDTVs.
This smoke-free hotel also offers 9 meeting rooms and a business center. Wireless Internet access is also available in public areas (surcharge).
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
the Restaurant - The hotel restaurant is open daily for breakfast.
bin480 - This restaurant specializes in California cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room Service - In-room dining is available from early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.70 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel