- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 18 min walk
- Lombard Street
- 20 min walk
- Big 4 Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Dair's Pine-Taylor Market
- 2 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, Huntington Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Lombard Street and Pier 39. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 18 min walk
- Lombard Street - 20 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Exploratorium - 2 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 3 min drive
- California St & Taylor St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 3 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Big 4 Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Big 4 Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Dair's Pine-Taylor Market - 2 min walk
- Top of the Mark - 2 min walk
- Laurel Court - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- Huntington Hotel is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Old, tired and lacking any of the basic amenities one would expect in a 3 or 4 star hotel. No fitness center (really), no breakfast or coffee shop, no in-room snacks or drinks. Small, outdated TVs with circa-1990 TV options and guide. No air conditioning! Nonetheless a pocket-picketing $35 daily ‘resort fee’. The worst was to be forced to upgrade to a more expensive room upon check-in, which at 1am I was not going to argue about. I took it up with the manager at check-out. So many nice places to stay in SF. The Huntington is not one of them.