Book your room at Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Get an overview of this hotelHip, high-tech base in SoMa, with a British eatery
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Union Square: 10 minutes
Hotel Zetta is in the South of Market district, opposite Westfield Shopping Centre and a 10-minute walk from the boutiques, theaters, and art galleries that surround Union Square. It’s a 10-minute cab ride to Fisherman’s Wharf, where guests can hop on the ferry to Alcatraz Island.
Local art, British food
This hip hotel is adorned with contemporary art installations and avant-garde furnishings. Anglophiles enjoy The Cavalier, a brasserie serving British-inspired classics. Guests can socialize over a game of pool in the playroom, or work out on a Technogym elliptical in the fitness center.
Cool rooms, free WiFi
Guestrooms have an arty vibe, with wooden floors, hand-stitched rugs, and industrial-chic decor to complement free WiFi and 46-inch flat-screen TVs. Guests can brew an espresso using the Illy™ machine, and sip it at the oversized butcher-block desk.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Zetta San Francisco55 5th St San Francisco CA 94103
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
Hotel Zetta San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 8
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2013
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 1 PM.
S and R Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
The Cavalier - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Zetta
- Hotel Zetta San Francisco
- San Francisco Hotel Zetta
- San Francisco Zetta
- San Francisco Zetta Hotel
- Zetta Hotel
- Zetta Hotel San Francisco
- Zetta San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.