Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Francisco hotel in Japantown, near University of San Francisco
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Japantown, this spa hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Alamo Square, Louise Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. University of San Francisco and Lombard Street are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour fitness centre, valet parking and a business centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference space and free use of bicycles.
All 218 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and televisions. Guests will also find fridges, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Selected guestrooms
Hotel Kabuki - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel features a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14000 square feet (1301 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 16
- Built in 1968
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 218
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD21.95 for adults and USD21.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD23 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD50 per night
- Pet fee: USD50 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD40.00 per night
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki
- Kabuki San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.