Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel celebrates San Francisco in cinema
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Union Square hotel
In the Union Square area of downtown, this boutique hotel is a block from a cable car line and 4 blocks from Moscone Center.
There is complimentary Wireless internet throughout the hotel.
Each guestroom at Hotel Bijou features Gilchrest & Soames Bath Products and is named after a movie shot in San Francisco and adorned with corresponding original movie stills. Optional services include an in-room massage and fitness equipment for the room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located in San Francisco's vibrant Union Square neighborhood, the Hotel Bijou is one block from the Cable Car Line and four blocks from the Moscone Center. The hotel is near the metro, shopping, and entertainment. Inspired by San Francisco's impressive cinematic history, the hotel is bejeweled with movie palace flourishes and portraits of Hollywood stars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. A free breakfast to-go is available. The hotel offers a Fitness in a Bag Program, where fitness equipment will be provided for guests to exercise in their room. Concierge services can also recommend local health clubs for additional fitness options..
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1911
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Gibson Restaurant - This restaurant pays homage to cartoonist Charles Dana Gibson, whose famous drawings of "the Gibson Girl" epitomized the concepts of beauty at the start of the 20th century.
Live fire cooking, with charcoal-grilled sourdough bread. The bread is offered with an assortment of spreads and, like much of the rest of the menu, is intended for sharing.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Bijou Hotel
- Bijou San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).