Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco luxury hotel 2 blocks from Union Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Shopping and art
Union Square, the Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco Shopping Centre, the Moscone Center, and cable cars are all within 2 to 3 blocks of this downtown San Francisco luxury hotel on bustling Market Street.
Top-notch health club
Guests of this Four Seasons hotel enjoy complimentary access to the adjoining 127,000-sq foot (11798 sq meter) Equinox Sports Club (only open to guests aged 15 years and older). The club features a Jr. Olympic lap pool, a cardio center, steam rooms, and a day spa.
Spacious guestrooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows, free basic WiFi (premium connections available), flat-screen TVs, iHome clock radios, and work areas with executive desks. Marble bathrooms come with glass-enclosed showers and separate soaking tubs. In-room massages are available upon requestInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco is 1 block from the San Francisco Shopping Centre. Union Square, Yerba Buena Gardens, a cable-car station, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are 2 blocks away.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the 127,000-sq foot (11798 sq meters) Equinox Sports Club, accessible directly from the hotel. Onsite services include aromatherapy, facials, massage, body scrubs and wraps, and manicures and pedicures. Advance reservations are required for all spa treatments and massages. The club also features a state-of-the-art cardio center, a weight-training gym, saunas, steam rooms, complimentary classes, exercise studios, a full basketball court, and a 75-foot lap pool with floor-to-ceiling windows. (Please note: Equinox Sports Club is open only to guests aged 15 years and older.)
The Four Seasons welcomes children with special amenities such as milk and cookies upon arrival, children's menus, and child-size bathrobes. Supervised child care and activities are also provided for a surcharge. The hotel's restaurant, MKT Restaurant-Bar, showcases locally sourced steaks and hand-crafted cocktails. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, 24-hour business center, 15,000 square feet of meeting facilities, and guestrooms of the 17-floor building. Staff can assist with luggage storage. Valet and self parking are available on site (surcharges apply). Metered street parking is also available.
The Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- First-run movies
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
MKT Restaurant-Bar - Casually stylish restaurant perched five stories above street level. Hand-crafted cocktails and small plates featuring locally sourced ingredients.
MKT Bar and Lounge - Sweeping views of downtown. Small-plate selections and drinks, including specialty martinis served in hand-blown glassware. Intimate living room with fireplace, plush seating. British-inspired bar with soft lighting, wood floors.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 57.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- Four Seasons San Francisco
- San Francisco Four Seasons Hotel
- 4 Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Four Seasons
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).