Get an overview of this hotelRomantic San Francisco hotel in Chinatown, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Chinatown, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Moscone Convention Center and Ferry Building Marketplace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 107 rooms feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access and MP3 docking stations are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered every day. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1912
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 107
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
San Francisco Grill – This sports bar specialises in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per night.
- 2 per room (up to 120 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD250 per stay (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD250.00 per stay (for stays between 1 January and 31 December)
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD2.00 and USD12.00 for adults, and USD2.00 and USD12.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD51.30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD64.98 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 45.60 24 hours
- Pet deposit: USD25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD200.00
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Executive Vintage Court San Francisco
- Executive Vintage Court
- Hotel Vintage Court
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Vintage Court San Francisco
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.