Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco hostel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of San Francisco Federal Building and Westfield San Francisco Centre. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco are also within 15 minutes.
Express check-out and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hostel.
The Bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Europa Hostel features an Express checkout service. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available during limited hours) is offered to guests.
Europa Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Airport transport - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD16 per person
- Europa Hostel San Francisco
- Europa Hostel
- Europa San Francisco