Book your room at Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
Get an overview of this hotelIn Burlingame with complimentary shuttle to SFO airport
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
South of SFO airport
The hotel is within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of a BART station and the airport, 5 mi (8 km) from the South San Francisco Convention Center and San Mateo Expo Center, and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) south of San Francisco.
Restaurant, indoor pool
The Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport and nearby Downtown Burlingame. The hotel has complimentary wired Internet, a heated indoor pool and spa tub, 24-hour fitness and business centers, and a restaurant and lounge.
Guestrooms at this Burlingame Crowne Plaza feature pillowtop beds, flat-panel televisions with premium cable channels, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and granite and stainless steel bathrooms.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport1177 Airport Blvd Burlingame CA 94010
Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport offers a casual restaurant with a lounge and express kiosk. The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle runs every half hour from early morning until late night. The hotel also offers a copmplimentary shuttle to downtown Burlingame. In addition to a heated indoor pool and spa tub, the hotel has a 24-hour fitness center.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a 24-hour business center with complimentary internet access. 14,000 square feet of event space includes conference rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This airport hotel also has multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk and concierge desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Number of floors - 10
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
West Bay Café - Contemporary California cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
West Bay Lounge - Light fare is served along with wine, beer, and signature cocktails like the ginger whiskey sour and ginseng martini. Open from late afternoon.
Room service is available from early morning until night.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a heated indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment. Bayside Park is adjacent to the hotel and offers trails for jogging, walking, and bicycling. Guests also receive a discounted rate for a nearby gym and complimentary use of golf clubs at the Burlingame Driving Range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50 and a deposit of USD 100 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning
- Crowne Plaza Hotel San International Airport Francisco
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco International Airport
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame