- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Jack in the Box
- 2 min drive
- 2 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity. Ocean Beach Pier and San Diego Coronado Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mission Bay and Mission Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Petco Park or SDCCU Stadium. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Middletown Station - 7 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 9 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Red Marlin — 1 min walk
- Pelicans on the Bay — 1 min walk
- Jack in the Box - 2 min drive
- Subway - 2 min drive
- Coaster Saloon - 3 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It had all the amenities we needed but it is much too close to the airport. I use earplugs but that didn’t help. Between 11:30 PM and 6:30 AM it was quiet. But at 6:31 AM when the planes are allowed to start flying, they do. And for the next 2-3 hours, it’s often!!