- Petco Park
- 8 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- Double Deuce
- 1 min walk
- Brian's 24
- 1 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Diego, Andaz San Diego - a concept by Hyatt is in the city centre and near the airport. Port of San Diego and B Street Cruise Ship Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Balboa Park and Waterfront Park. San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle are not to be missed.
- Petco Park - 8 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Seaport Village - 19 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 2 min drive
- Port of San Diego - 2 min drive
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 17 min walk
- 5th Avenue Station - 5 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 5 min drive
- The Rooftop by STK — 1 min walk
- Double Deuce - 1 min walk
- Brian's 24 - 1 min walk
- The Grape - 1 min walk
- Analog bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Andaz San Diego - a concept by Hyatt
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my second time staying here. It's my go to hotel now for the area. It's super close to everything you need and everywhere you want to go. The service is great. The rooftop pool and bar is awesome. The restaurant on ground level is exceptional. The rooms are warm, relaxing, and inviting. The night staff is just as helpful as the day staff. If you valet park it's about $46/day. There's a local public parking garage 2 short blocks away that's 1/3 the price per day. All-in-all worth the price, worth the stay. I would recommend.