Get an overview of this hotelSpanish Colonial beauty overlooking the Riverwalk
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Walk to sights
Built on the banks of the Riverwalk, this seven-story, grand-hacienda-style hotel is 3 blocks from the Alamo, 7 blocks from the convention center, and 8 from El Mercado.
Arched doorways lead to this hotel's lobby, which features antique-style furnishings and a winding, wrought iron staircase; a lush courtyard is graced by shade-giving trees.
Individually-decorated rooms have exposed brick walls, antique-style furnishings, and beamed ceilings; all have balconies overlooking the river, courtyard, or city. Guestrooms include a LCD TV with pay movies and a private bathroom featuring a shower/tub combination and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni La Mansion del Rio112 College St San Antonio TX 78205
Omni La Mansión del Rio's features include a hand-carved concierge desk and cabinets; an updated reception desk; granite, limestone, iron, and bronze furnishings; and iron ceiling fixtures. A mixture of paintings, photography, and Mexican folk art are displayed throughout the property.
Every Friday, from 5 PM to 6:30 PM, the hotel hosts the Mariachi Quiroga group. Spa services, a sauna, fitness facilities, and a pool are available at the hotel's partner property, which is located nearby.
There are several onsite dining options, as well as bars/lounges throughout the property. Self parking is available for an extra fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Las Canarias - This restaurant is known for its attentive touches, such as freshly brewed iced tea served with a sprig of mint and a tiny vase of chilled syrup. The romantic, casual setting includes three levels of interior seating. Guests are also served on the courtyard or veranda overlooking the Riverwalk. The menu features American regional fare, including seafood, steaks, and game meats. Open daily, the restaurant also hosts a Sunday brunch.
El Colegio - Once the library of the old St. Mary's College, this casual bar serves coffee specialty drinks in the morning and casual American fare in the evenings.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Omni Mansion Rio Hotel
- Omni Mansion Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni Mansion Rio San Antonio
- Rio Mansion
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni Mansion
- Omni Mansion Rio
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni La Mansion del Rio is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.