Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star boutique hotel, walk to Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Salvador, this boutique hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador and Fonte Nova Stadium. Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra and Museum of Modern Art are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a library are onsite.
All 15 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include ceiling fans and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A Casa Das Portas Velhas
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 108 square feet (10 square meters). This boutique hotel also offers a library, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2015.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
A Casa Das Portas Velhas has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Casa das Portas Velhas Boutique
- Casa das Portas Velhas Boutique Hotel
- Casa das Portas Velhas Boutique Hotel Salvador
- Casa das Portas Velhas Boutique Salvador
- Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador De Bahia
- Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel
- Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador
- Casa Das Portas Velhas
- A Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador Bahia Brazil
- a Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- A Casa das Portas Velhas Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.