Overview of The Cliff Lodge and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Canyon)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
About this area
The Cliff Lodge and Spa is located in Sandy. Snowbird Ski Resort and Alta Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Travelling with kids? Consider Loveland Living Planet Aquarium and Jungle Jim's Playland. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and a ski area, and don't miss out on the sledging and snow tubing.Visit our Sandy travel guide
- Snowbird Ski Resort - 2 min walk
- Alta Ski Area - 11 min walk
- Big Cottonwood Canyon - 30 min drive
- Solitude Mountain Resort - 37 min drive
- Brighton Mountain Resort - 44 min drive
- South Jordan Station - 26 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 41 min drive
- The Forklift - 3 min walk
- El Chanate - 3 min walk
- Rustler Lodge - 3 min drive
- Albion - 5 min drive
- Watson Shelter - 7 min drive
About this property
The Cliff Lodge and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 78
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 50 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great experience for our skiing trip!
Great experience with the hotel and staff. The convenience for tix, rentals and the slopes was amazing!