Truly smelly and disgusting.
Posted 18-Sep-2016 on Hotels
Will never stay in a Super 8 again. On check in we were told that the room was booked through a third party so they had nothing to do with it, just gave us the room we had paid for. They took at $200 deposit cc imprint. The room (204) smelled disgusting. Like wet dog or wet dish rag. I couldn't find the source (eg towels, shower curtain) and think it's probably mold or mildew under the bathroom floor, as mold is evident along the bath/floor join. We had to sleep with the window open and fan on, then froze. The breakfast was awful. 3 yogurts in the fridge, an empty roll of kitchen towel and coffee that was so weak it was like brown water. Really disgusting, awful place to stay. It was not even cheap.