Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Salford hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to People's History Museum
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Manchester City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Deansgate, People's History Museum, and Manchester Cathedral. Manchester Opera House and Manchester Arena are also within 10 minutes. Manchester Salford Central Station is only a 4-minute walk and Victoria Station is 11 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and valet parking.
All 165 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Free wired Internet and 24-hour room service are standard, as are plasma TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lowry Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Lowry Hotel features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business centre and a limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a library and a terrace. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Lowry Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built – 2001
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The River Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
The River Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 19.50 per night
- Lowry Hotel Salford
- Lowry Hotel
- The Lowry Hotel Salford
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.