- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Santa Maria Pier
- 9 min walk
- Santa Maria Beach
- 9 min walk
- Santa Maria Town Square
- 11 min walk
- Sal Island (SID-Amilcar Cabral Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Oasis Belorizonte is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Santa Maria Pier and Nazarene Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santa Maria Beach and Kite Beach.Visit our Sal travel guide
- Santa Maria Pier - 9 min walk
- Santa Maria Beach - 9 min walk
- Nazarene Church - 11 min walk
- Santa Maria Town Square - 11 min walk
- Ponta Preta - 6 min drive
- Sal Island (SID-Amilcar Cabral Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Santa Maria – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Flor de Sal – Buffet restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Grill Salinas – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Oasis Belorizonte
Food and beverages
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Staff were lovely and friendly. I didn’t like the additional costs on top of an all inclusive such as WiFi and using an iron. The beds were hard and housekeeping was not always the best as they kept on giving one less towel.