Overview of Villa Chante-Brise
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Sainte-Marguerite-sur-Mer, this holiday home is in a rural location and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Alabaster Coast and Bois des Moutiers, while Villa Perrotte and Maison Henri IV are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodrome de Dieppe or Euro Dieppe Karting.Visit our Sainte-Marguerite-sur-Mer travel guide
- Office de Tourisme Saane et Vienne - 2 min drive
- Bois des Moutiers - 6 min drive
- Manoir d'Ango - 6 min drive
- Le Grand Sable - 9 min drive
- Golf de Dieppe-Pourville - 15 min drive
- Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Station - 14 min drive
- L'Huîtrière - 2 min drive
- Mr et Mme Boivin - 5 min drive
- La Planche - 8 min drive
- L'Aquilon - 8 min drive
- Les régates - 9 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts cash and ANCV Cheques-vacances for all bookings.