Search Saint-Sauveur Hotels, Quebec
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Saint-Sauveur are sure to enjoy the skiing and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and theme park. Top sights around the area include Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Sauveur
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Sauveur
The city's cultural venues include Laurentian Ski Museum and Theatre Saint Sauveur. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Mont Habitant Boutique De Ski, Mont Saint-Sauveur and Sommet Saint-Sauveur are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park and Les Factories Vallee Saint-Sauveur.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Saint-Sauveur. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Petit Clocher,Gîte Touristique, B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Relais St-Denis - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hôtel Le Versailles - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Polar Bear's Club, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Saint-Sauveur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -13°C
- Saint-Sauveur gets about 36 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Sauveur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Sauveur, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Saint-Sauveur?
What are some hotels with pools in Saint-Sauveur?
What is the best spa hotel in Saint-Sauveur?
How is it to stay in Saint-Sauveur?
What should I see while I'm in Saint-Sauveur?
What's the seasonal weather in Saint-Sauveur?
Saint-Sauveur Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Sauveur by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Sauveur Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Sauveur Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Sauveur
- Choose Your Saint-Sauveur Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Sauveur Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Sauveur
- Hotels Near Saint-Sauveur, Quebec
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends