Visiting Saint Peter
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Peter has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Verizon Wireless Center.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mankato
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 54.7 mi (88 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Peter
Verizon Wireless Center is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Sibley Park and Mount Kato Ski Area in the area.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Viking Jr. Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Saint Peter
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -14°C at night
- Saint Peter gets about 822 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -13°C