- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of La Naomath
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cottage is located in Saint-Martin-des-Entrees. Centre Equestre de Sully and Sirena Aquatic Centre are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bayeux Botanical Garden and Festyland.
- Bayeux British War Cemetery - 8 min drive
- Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry - 8 min drive
- Museum of the Battle of Normandy - 10 min drive
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux - 11 min drive
- Le Manoir d'Argouges - 17 min drive
- Audrieu Station - 8 min drive
- Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 18 min drive
- Courtepaille - 20 min walk
- Conquerantel - 6 min drive
- Le Moulin de la Galette - 6 min drive
- La Table du Terroir - 6 min drive
- La Normande - 6 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 13 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 40 every 10 days
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
LA NOAMATH LES YEUX FERMES
La Naomath nous a séduit au premier instant, propriétaires accueillants et charmants, prestations de qualité, magnifique jardin, petit déjeuner copieux avec chaque jour des viennoiseries et gâteaux fait maison. Nous y reviendrons certainement lors d'un prochain séjour. A Recommander sans hésiter.