Visitors to Saint-Lo are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Lo
- The closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Lo
Favourite places to visit in the city include Notre Dame Church, Green Beach and Museum of Fine Arts. In the area, you'll also find Souleuvre Viaduct and Coutances Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saint-Lo. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Budget Saint Lo - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Brit Hotel Confort Saint-Lô - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Ibis Saint Lo La Chevalerie - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Getting around Saint-Lo
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saint-Lo Station. Saint-Lo may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Saint-Lo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Lo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C