Overview of Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Bay City, Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre is near the airport. Fashion Square Mall and Bay City Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ted Putz Nature Area and Bigelow Park. Buoy 18 Miniature Golf and Kokomos Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Saginaw Valley State University - 7 min drive
- Roosevelt Park - 8 min drive
- Riverwalk Pier - 10 min drive
- Bay County Community Center - 11 min drive
- Bigelow Park - 11 min drive
- Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Heatherfields — 1 min walk
- Players Lounge — 1 min walk
- Burger King - 7 min walk
- McDonald's - 7 min walk
- Berger's Restaurant - 9 min walk
About this property
Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Selected guestrooms
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Love the staff here ! Awesome food in the lounge! Construction was loud and made us check out an hour and a half earlier than required. No hot tub unfortunately.