Visitors to Saba are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seaside.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Saba
- The closest major airport is in Saba (SAB-Juancho E. Yrausquin), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oranjestad (EUX-F.D. Roosevelt), 19.4 mi (31.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saba
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Leeward Islands, Well's Bay Beach and Troy Hill. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dutch Museum of Saba and Cove Bay Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Saba. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Selera Dunia Boutique Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Scout's Place Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Saba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 39 millimetres of rain falls on Saba each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C