Get an overview of this hotelLakefront hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Oakham Castle and within 12 mi (20 km) of Stamford Meadows and Burghley House. Woolsthorpe Manor is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has conference space and a 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, wedding services, and a garden are onsite.
All 45 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - true
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1989
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Barnsdale Lodges - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel Oakham
- Barnsdale Oakham
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel Restaurant
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in