Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on the waterfront, this historic hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Oakham Castle and within 12 miles (20 km) of Stamford Meadows and Burghley House. Woolsthorpe Manor is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has conference space and A 24-hour front desk. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, wedding services and a garden are on-site.
All 45 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) -
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - true
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1989
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Barnsdale Lodges – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP20 per night
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel Oakham
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel
- Barnsdale Oakham
- Barnsdale Lodge Hotel And Restaurant Rutland
- Barnsdale Hotel Oakham
We should mention
One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.