Visiting Rungsted Kyst
Visitors to Rungsted Kyst are sure to enjoy the marina. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and restaurants. Deer Park, Little Mermaid and Danish National Gallery are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 388 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rungsted Kyst
A favourite place to visit in the city is Karen Blixen Museum. In the area, you'll also find Deer Park and Little Mermaid.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rungstedgaard - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Danish National Gallery, 13.9 mi/22.3 km from the heart of the city, and Rosenborg Castle, which is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away.
Getting around Rungsted Kyst
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rungsted Horsholm Rungsted Kyst Station. Rungsted Kyst might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rungsted Kyst
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rungsted Kyst is 587 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C