Visitors to Rubena are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, cafes and waterfront. A top sight in the area is Burgos Cathedral.
- There are 129 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rubena
Burgos Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Cartuja de Miraflores and Monastery of San Juan de Ortega.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Ciudad de Burgos - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rubena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 803.70 millimetres of rain falls on Rubena each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C