Overview of Bissa Apartment
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Rovinj. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Posebni ornitološki rezervat Palud and Katarina Island, while Romanesque Church of the Holy Trinity and Rovinj Town Museum are cultural highlights.
- St Thomas Church - 10 min drive
- Carrera Street - 11 min drive
- Rovinj Marina - 12 min drive
- Red Island - 13 min drive
- Franciscan Monastery - 14 min drive
- Pula Station - 34 min drive
- Pula (PUY) - 34 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.