- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aparthotel Villa Valdibora
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 Adults )
Comfort Double Room
About this area
Aparthotel Villa Valdibora is located in Rovinj. While the natural beauty of Katarina Island and Red Island can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Rovinj Harbour. Aquacolors Porec and Rovinj Aquarium are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Rovinj travel guide
- Grisia Street - 1 min walk
- Balbi's Arch - 2 min walk
- Grisia - 2 min walk
- Marsala Tita Square - 2 min walk
- Fountain in Marsala Tita Square - 3 min walk
- Pula Station - 35 min drive
- Pula (PUY) - 36 min drive
About this property
Aparthotel Villa Valdibora
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 375 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Definitely recommend a stay here. The hotel is lovely, the staff is terrific, and our room was beautiful. The town just exudes so much charm. We loved it and would go back.