History buffs will enjoy a visit to Rovigo, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its cafes, restaurants and tours.
- There are 4 Rovigo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rovigo
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Accademia dei Concordi, Museo dei Grandi Fiumi, and Museo Nazionale Atestino
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Palazzo Roverella, Cathedral of Rovigo, and Palazzo Venezze
Getting around Rovigo
Rovigo has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Rovigo Station.
Staying in Rovigo
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Agriturismo Millefiori Corte delle Rose
- Best Western Hotel Cristallo
Agriturismo Millefiori Corte delle Rose, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Best Western Hotel Cristallo has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Rovigo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 29°C, whereas the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 919 millimetres of rain falls on Rovigo each year