Overview of HYPERCENTRE DESIGN - HOME SWEET ROUEN
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Jeanne d'Arc Church - 6 min walk
- Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen - 6 min walk
- Place du Vieux-Marche - 6 min walk
- Rue du Gros-Horloge - 6 min walk
- Panorama XXL - 8 min walk
- Honoré de Balzac Tram Stop - 4 min drive
- Palais de Justice Tram Station - 9 min walk
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 16 min drive
- Origine - 5 min walk
- Pagani - 5 min walk
- So'Food - 5 min walk
- Le 6e Sens - 5 min walk
- La Marmite - 5 min walk
About this property
HYPERCENTRE DESIGN - HOME SWEET ROUEN
- The Gros Horloge,
- Place du Vieux Marché where Joan of Arc was burned,
- Theatre of the Arts (Rouen Opera)
- The famous Gothic cathedral Notre Dame de Rouen,
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- The Musée Gustave Flaubert (in front of the apartment)
- And the Historial Joan of Arc, which opened its doors in March 2015.
Ideally located, the studio is in a beautiful quiet residence overlooking a course with a listed and protected building.
For your extra shopping, you will have a bakery down the street to enjoy your hot croissants in the morning. Several shops are also nearby (laundry, pharmacy, supermarket, tobacco, books, delicatessen, tea room, hair salon ...).
We will advise you the best places for eating out and (wide choice of brasseries, bistros and other restaurants).
With access to the residence by a large secure portal, you will be serene and safe.
We can accommodate you up to 21h. (Outside of these hours we will receive you with an extra 10 €)
parking spaces (fee) are available on the street and 1 underground parking Private is available within 5 minutes.
Side transport: bus number 13 going down the street and take you to the train station in 5 minutes.
Very bright, the studio has been renovated and includes:
- A kitchen equipped with everything you need (microwave, grill, coffee pod, toaster, kettle, stove, pans, dishes ...)
- A washer-dryer,
- A flat-screen TV (French and English channels)
- Irons and small table
- A bathroom with hairdryer
- Dining area
For parents traveling with a child in infancy, can provide a cot on request for a supplement of € 5 for the entire stay.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
The rate includes bed linen and bath towels.
The apartment is for rent all year. We appeal to all types of customers (professionals movement, French and foreign tourists passages in Rouen)
Feel free to ask me any questions about this property by sending me a message and tell me the purpose of your trip so that we can adapt our service to better satisfy you.
Spoken English ;
- WiFi available
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 bedroom
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- Washing machine and dryer
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In the city centre
- Sleeps 2
- Property does not allow children
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.