Search Hotels in Rothley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rothley, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and countryside, this city will delight tourists with its bars, gardens and cathedrals. Around the area, top sights include Highcross Shopping Centre, Jewry Wall and Leicester Cathedral.
- There are 544 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rothley
Highcross Shopping Centre, Jewry Wall and Leicester Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find New Walk Museum and Ashby de la Zouch Castle.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rothley Court Hotel by Greene King Inns - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Top places to visit in the area include National Water Sports Centre, 16.1 mi/26 km from the heart of the city, and National Space Centre, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Dressing for Rothley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Rothley gets about 601.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C