Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Rosebank, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping, restaurants and tours. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its cafes, beer and bars.
- There are 10 Rosebank hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Rosebank
- Top activities include taking a tour and going on safari, whereas Honeydew Mazes is a great place to visit
- Known for its art scene, whereas South African Museum of Military History, Museum Africa, and Apartheid Museum are some local cultural sights
- Attractions include Johannesburg Zoo, Montecasino, and Lion Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Rosebank Mall, Gold Reef City and Sandton City Mall
Staying in Rosebank
With 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Johannesburg, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 84 to GBP 182 per night.
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Holiday Inn Rosebank
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
You might like one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Monarch Hotel with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas 54 On Bath and Holiday Inn Rosebank are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Rosebank
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Rosebank each year