Travellers to Rosarito give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Rosarito Beach, Club Campestre Golf Course and Agua Caliente Racetrack.
- There are 150 hotels and other accommodation options in Rosarito
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosarito
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Rosarito Theatre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Rosarito Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Christ of the Sacred Heart to your agenda.
In Playas de Rosarito, there are 150 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Del Mar Inn Rosarito - This 3-star hotel in Centro Carretera features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Las Rocas Resort And Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room fireplace.
- City Express Rosarito - This 3-star hotel in Parcelas features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Club Campestre Golf Course, 11.5 mi/18.4 km from the heart of the city, and Agua Caliente Racetrack, which is 11.2 mi/18 km away.
Dressing for Rosarito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 252.90 millimetres of rain falls on Rosarito each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 9°C