Visitors to Roquebrune-Cap-Martin are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, sporting events and monuments. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track and Monaco Harbour.
- You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Plage du Buse, Plage Blanche and Carnoles Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Plage de la Piscine to your agenda.
In Menton, you can choose from 82 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Roquebrune - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Victoria - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Hotel Regency - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to see outside the city include Casino Monte Carlo, 2.3 mi/3.7 km from the heart of the city, and Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track, which is 2.5 mi (3.9 km) away.
Getting around Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Station, Monte-Carlo-Country-Club Halt or Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Carnoles Station. Roquebrune-Cap-Martin may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Roquebrune-Cap-Martin gets about 546.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C