Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Ronde has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Aarhus (AAR), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ronde
- Malene Moller Hansen Og Sverre Tveito Holmen and Maler Anders Glob are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Kalo Hovedgaard, Kalo Slotsruin, and Mollerup Gods
Getting around Ronde
There are many transport options in Ronde. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Ronde Bus Terminal.
Dressing for Ronde
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Ronde each year