Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Gianicolense, near Porta Portese Market
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rome hotel is located in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Porta Portese Market, Santa Maria in Trastevere and Passeggiata del Gianicolo. Roman Jewish Ghetto and Circus Maximus are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a sauna are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour business centre, self parking and a meeting room are on-site.
All 45 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and slippers.
Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA
Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transport - pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR70 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: EUR20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR20 per pet, per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.