Get an overview of this hotelRome bed & breakfast in Via Veneto, near Roman Forum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Via Veneto, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of Porta Pia, Borghese Gallery, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Villa Borghese and Bioparco are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has WiFi in public areas and self parking.
All 3 rooms offer WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers. Showers and desks are also available to guests. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Michele a Porta PiaVia Messina 15 Rome RM 00198
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
San Michele a Porta Pia is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1,00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
San Michele a Porta Pia has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 2 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1,00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10,00
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30,00 for check-in between 7:30 PM and 10:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 2,00 per day
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20,00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- San Michele Porta Pia
- San Michele Porta Pia B&B
- San Michele Porta Pia B&B Rome
- San Michele Porta Pia Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.