Get an overview of this hotelLuxury bed & breakfast in Rome with free breakfast
Collect 200 points
Located in the heart of Rome, this luxury bed & breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Caffe Greco, Spanish Steps, and Pantheon. Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a meeting room, this bed & breakfast has express check-in and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 3 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find minibars, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residenza Ruspoli BonaparteVia Fontanelle Borghese, 56 Rome RM 00186
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance and express check-in.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 1500
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Residenza Ruspoli
- Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte
- Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte B&B
- Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte B&B Rome
- Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte Rome
- Ruspoli Bonaparte
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.