Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Vatican, walk to Vatican Museums
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rome hotel is located in the shopping district, within a 15-minute walk of Vatican Museums, Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica. Piazza Navona and Campo de' Fiori are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business centre and concierge services.
All 28 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and rainfall showerheads.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and a limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bedrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Trattoria sul Tetto – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
On-site venue No. 2 – This rooftop bar only serves light fare.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR8.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR60.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR40 per night
- Orange Hotel Rome
- Orange Hotel
- Orange Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.