Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Navona, walk to Pantheon
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Navona, this hotel is steps from Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza and Piazza Navona. Pantheon and Campo de' Fiori are also within 10 minutes.
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 18 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Navona features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. This Rome hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
Hotel Navona is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 48-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hotel Navona
- Navona Hotel
- Hotel Navona Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).